Insert Blank Row in between every tasks

Hi,

I have to epxort mpp file, which contains list of Task and I need to insert blank row in between all the task. How shall we proceed

@vigneshkumar957

Can you please share the MPP file and desired output you want to achieve on your end.

I have shared my mpp file here. i want to insert blank row between every 12 months.

Test Plan_09062021124257.zip (29.0 KB)

@vigneshkumar957

Please check the attached PDF that has been generated using API. Please share the desired PDF that you want to generate using API as I am unable to understand what you want to achieve using API.

Test Plan_09062021124257.pdf (118.3 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz
My query is, I want to insert blank row between every twelve rows of task. I have attached the sample file for how I wanted it. Please refer it.Test_2021_06_08_11_27_23.zip (40.1 KB)

@vigneshkumar957

Please check the attached image mentioning the requirements that you want to achieve. We need to investigate it further on our end and for that a ticket with ID TASKSNET-4920 has been created in our issue tracking system. We will share feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our team.

image_2021.png (384.7 KB)

@mudassir.fayyaz

Yes, This is what i need to achieve it using Aspose. This option is available in MS project file (Attached screenshot for your reference.) 2021-06-10_17h57_53.png (126.1 KB)

@vigneshkumar957

I have created ticket in our issue tracking system to further investigate it and we will share feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our team.

Team,

Is there any update?

@vigneshkumar957

I regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

@vigneshkumar957

The user can insert the blank lines using the following code snippet. Currently we have an issue with blank line is not shown as blank line when project is opened in MS Project. The issue is resolved and will be released in ver. 21.8.

var p = new Project("Test Plan_09062021124257.mpp");

var allTasks = p.SelectAllChildTasks();

List<Task> tasks = new List<Task>();
        foreach (var t in allTasks)
        {
            var id = t.Get(Tsk.Id);
            if ((id % 12) == 1 && id > 1)
            {
                tasks.Add(t);
            }
        }

foreach (var task in tasks)