Insert image into Visio Diagram and insert shape from custom Stencil

Hello,
I got a task to do a research about Visio C# frameworks.
I would like to know if Aspose Diagram supports:
1. Insert image file into Visio diagram (include setting the image location)
2. insert a custom shape from custom stencil into Visio diagram (include setting shape location)
Thanks
Ofir

Hi Ofir,

Thank you for contacting support.
Ofir_bl:
1. Insert image file into Visio diagram (include setting the image location)
I’m sorry to share with you that this feature is not supported. We have already logged a feature request to import a bitmap image as a shape in the diagram. This task has been logged under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50111 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We will let you know once it is supported and available for public use. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.
Ofir_bl:
2. insert a custom shape from custom stencil into Visio diagram (include setting shape location)
You can prepare a custom stencil that holds the custom shape and then dynamically place anywhere in the Visio diagram. Please have a look over this example topic: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/diagramnet/Add+and+Connect+Shapes

Please feel free to reply in case you require any further assistance. We’ll be glad to help you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50111) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.