Insert Image or Textbox in Word DOCX Document using C# .NET | Layout > Advanced > Position > Move Object with Text

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Words for .NET version 19.6.0.0. I have following question

In Word when I right click a picture or a textbox object and then goto format textbox/picture option, one of the options under advanced layout is “Move object with text”, can we set this via Aspose.Words?
Thanks
Yasser Ahsan

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Words for .NET version 19.6.0.0. I have following question

In Word when I right click a picture or a textbox object and then goto format textbox/picture option, one of the options under advanced layout is “Move object with text”, can we set this via Aspose.Words?

@bun2,

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is:

• WORDSNET-21304: Provide API for Format > Layout > Advanced > Position > “Move object with text” Option

We will further look into the details of this requirement and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue.

Has this functionality already been implemented? If not, do you have a prediction of which version will be implemented?

@diego.ferreira1983 Unfortunately, the feature is not implemented yet and is not yet scheduled for development. So no estimates can be provided right now. I have added your vote for this feature into the appropriate issue in our internal defect tracking system. We will keep you posted and let you know once the issue is resolved or we have more information for you.