Insert JSON Data Stored in HTML in Word Document & Preserve List Numbering during Appending Documents C# .NET API

Hi,
We are using 18.9.0 version and we’ve run into some inconsistency in numbering when generating word documents.
I’ve attached a sample .NET test application to demo our issue. Different json files capturing scenarios
• InputTestCorrect.json (For the correct numbering/sub-numbering sequence)
• InputTest.json (Wrong numbering/sub-numbering sequence example 1)
• InputTest_1.json (Wrong numbering/sub-numbering sequence example 2)
• InputTest_2.json (Wrong numbering/sub-numbering sequence example 3 with switching the position of the endorsement template used in InputTest_1.json)

GenerateDocument.zip (5.3 MB)

Please advise.
Thanks,
Vrushali.

@vrushalidixit,

Your project makes use of an old version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 18.12. Can you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.11 and see how it goes on your end? Hope, this helps.

We have also generated DOCX files by using both 18.12 and 19.11 versions and attached them here for your reference:

For example, “c562c949-f7dd-4e69-b1a6-0e0f508ad149-InputTest_1.docx” was generated using “InputTest_1.json”, “409bb2cd-5025-40ed-a169-a628e32c3bef-InputTestCorrect.docx” using “InputTestCorrect.json” and so on.

Inside the above Aspose.Words.NET 19.11 zip folder, can you please elaborate which of the Aspose.Words 19.11 generated output documents contain this problem? Please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in that Aspose.Words 19.11 generated output DOCX file and attach it here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi,
We have run our POC with the eval license and generated the document. The numbering issue is still there. See the attachment.
We have downloaded the 19.11 version from NuGet.
Thanks. TestRsltFor19.11.zip (69.1 KB)

@vrushalidixit,

Thanks for the additional information.

Please check the files inside the following Aspose.Words.NET 19.11 zip folder. Can you please elaborate which of the documents contain this problem? Please also provide a comparison screenshot highlighting the problematic areas in that Aspose.Words generated output DOCX file and attach it here for our reference. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi,
Please see the attached zip file. All these 3 documents were rendered using Aspose.
Please see the attached documents with highlighted areas for problematic rendering:-
Page 3 of c562c949-f7dd-4e69-b1a6-0e0f508ad149-InputTest_1
Page 3 of 25fb539a-5b9d-4d33-add2-cc97ad40412e-InputTest_2
Correct rendering - 409bb2cd-5025-40ed-a169-a628e32c3bef-InputTestCorrect
Let me know if you need more info.
Thanks.
Aspose.Words.NET 19.11_V2.zip (181.1 KB)

@vrushalidixit,

Thanks for the additional information. We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

@vrushalidixit,

We have logged your problem in our issue tracking system. Your ticket number is WORDSNET-19705. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of the linked issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.