Insert Multiline Hyperlink | DOCX to HTML Conversion using .NET

In our application we insert a hyperlink to a word document. In most cases this works good but the problem is that if we try to insert a hyperlink with a few lines of text then the result is that Aspose creates a link per line, for example:
we insert this:
builder.InsertHyperlink("first line\r\nsecond line", "http://www.google.com", false);
the result is 2 links: one with “first line” text and second link has “second line” text. I would expect one link with entire text inside.

Here is a sample app to reproduce this problem:
WordTest.zip (485.2 KB)
After you open it in VS, please set an Aspose license and run the app. Choose a destination folder and press a button. New Html file will be generated with two links instead of one.

If you need more info, please let me know.
Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word. If you create the same hyperlink using MS Word and convert the document to HTML, you will get the same output.

Could you please ZIP and attach your expected output HTML here for our reference? We will then provide you more information on it.

Thanks for the info. You are right that word also generate similar structure. After some investigation, I was able to fix this problem in our code so probably we can close this item.

Thanks