Insert PDF into word file

Hi,

Is it possible to insert each pasge of a pdf file into a word document by using aspose pdf and aspose word ?

Thank you very much !!

Hi Antoine,

I’m afraid, I couldn’t understand your requirement clearly. Can you please elaborate your requirement a little bit? How would you like to add a PDF page into a Word document? Do you want to convert a PDF page to image and then insert it to Word document or you would like to embed a PDF document into Word file?

Please help us understand your requirement a little bit, so we could help you out.
Regards,

Hi, I know it is not possible to embed a pdf document into a word file, but I wonder if I convert a pdf page to image and then insert if to ord document, how can I know the oriantation of the image ?

Thank you !

Hi Antoine,

I would like to inform you that you can convert a PDF file to images using PdfConverter class of Aspose.Pdf.Kit. You can use GetNextImage method to get the image of a page; the image orientation can also be specified using this method.

Regarding your question about inserting images in a Word document, I would encourage you to discuss this issue with Aspose.Words team; Aspose.Words allows you to work with Word documents. You can post your query in this forum.

If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,