Insert PDF into Word issue

Hello everyone,

I have faced an issue, hope you would help me to resolve this.

I have a Word document with a bookmark inserted previously. I need to move to that bookmark and insert a pdf document at the bookmark’s place.
Using Aspose.Wrods.Document I am trying to reach the goal with InsertDocument method after converting existing pdf to Word format as the mentioned method’s first parameter is a word document.

After that I expect to have the pdf file inserted for instance starting on a new page, but I have the one overlapping with the page I have the bookmark on. What is more, the latest page of the pdf is also overlapping word page that is after the page I have the bookmark on.

I am using not the latest version of the product so I would like to ask if the latest version has the same bugs and what are possible solutions here?

Attaching an example of what I have after code running.Example.jpg (425.5 KB)

Thanks in advance.

@cardagant,

Thanks for your inquiry. To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your input Word document.
  • Please attach the Word document that is generated from PDF.
  • Please attach the output PDF file that shows the undesired behavior.
  • Please create a standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.