Insert Range is causing file corruption to the workbook which has custom formatting/Styles applied for target worksheet

Insert Range is causing file corruption to the workbook which has custom formatting/Styles applied for target worksheet.

@taruney,

Thanks for providing us details.

Please provide us your sample code (runnable) or preferably a console demo application (you may zip the project prior attaching) to reproduce the issue, we will check it soon. Also provide your template files (input file (if any) and output file). This will help us really to evaluate your issue precisely to consequently figure it out soon.

Please find the attached code and sample file File Corruption.zip (261.8 KB)

@taruney,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46916 – Insert Range is causing file corruption

@taruney,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

We need this fix asap … when we can expect the fix for this issue??

@taruney,

Sorry for the delay.

You can expect the fix in the next week as we have to include more enhancements to the fix.

Keep in touch.

it is blocker for our release…please provide fix asap

@taruney,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9.2 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells19.9.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (4.9 MB)
Aspose.Cells19.9.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.0 MB)

I will be testing the fix .
when fix will be available in NuGet ??

@taruney,

We are scheduled to publish the next official release (on Downloads and Nuget repos.) of the product (e.g Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.10) in the third or fourth week of October 2019. The fix will be included in the official release.

Keep in touch.

Can we use this dll for our release???

Thank you for the fix.Excel file is not corrupting now

@taruney,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version.
Well, you may use this fix (Aspose.Cells for .NET v19.9.2) as an official release, it will behave like an official release. The fix includes all the functionality (full fledged) of previous version v19.9 plus enhancements and other fixes.

[Aspose.Cells19.9.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip] - for Core??
[Aspose.Cells19.9.2 For .Net4.0.Zip]- Framework??
if i Use [Aspose.Cells19.9.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip] ,i am getting linq query issues on worksheetscollection
if i use [Aspose.Cells19.9.2 For .Net4.0.Zip]-.net core ,file is corrupted.
If i use dll from nuget ,i am not getting any issue
netstandard2.0
Can we get netstandard2.0 version…so We can use for framework and core project??

We need netstandard2.0 dll

@taruney,
We have noted the request and will share the DLL with you soon.

Now file is not corrupted …but when i copy data to inserted Range.few cell data is missing.Which is working earlier version

@taruney,
Could you please provide more details about this issue along with the environment details in which this issue is tested? Are you using the same template file and if different, please share the new template file as well.

I tried using framework 4.0 dll in .netstandard project may creating some issue…i will try with .netstandard 2.0 dll…when i can get .netstandard2.0 dll??
Please mention dependent libraries needed for this dll