Insert Revision

Hello:
I have two questions here :

a. We have a need to keep revisions while modifying a file by aspose,but seems there is no way to insert a revision,do you guys have any suggestions?
b.If we have opened a file in tracking change model within double underline option, modify something ,then save to doc file and convert to html file.The doc file displays the modification in double underline style,but the html file displays in single underline style,and not in highlight style,how to make this work as expected ?I have attached the doc and shots screen of html file.

Thanks a lot.
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your inquiry.
jasonhong05:
a. We have a need to keep revisions while modifying a file by aspose,but seems there is no way to insert a revision,do you guys have any suggestions?
Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support the requested feature at the moment. When you modify a document using Aspose.Words, these modifications are done to the document directly and will not appear as tracked changes. We had already logged this feature request as WORDSNET-754 in our issue tracking system. You will be notified via this forum thread once this feature is available.We apologize for your inconvenience.
jasonhong05:
b.If we have opened a file in tracking change model within double underline option, modify something ,then save to doc file and convert to html file.The doc file displays the modification in double underline style,but the html file displays in single underline style,and not in highlight style,how to make this work as expected ?
I have not found the double underline in shared document. Could you please share some more detail about your query.

Tahir,thanks for your reply.
I have uploaded short screens again to explain my point.
The first image is a screen for document(which can be created on your own if processing testing).
The second is a screen for html which converted by aspose.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for sharing the detail. Please note that Aspose.Words tries to mimic the same behaviour as MS Word do. If you convert your document to HTML by using MS Word, you will get the same output. Please open the output HTML in MS Word, you can see the double underline style.

Moreover, upon processing HTML, some features of HTML might be lost. You can find a list of limitations upon HTML exporting/importing here:

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-754) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(4)