Insert whole content of document to bookmark text

I am trying to copy the whole content of a docx file along with formattings of the text, tables, images and other things onto the bookmark of another docx file. But I am getting issues when I try to insert, please suggest me a way to do it.

@naveenVdas You can use DocumentBuider.MoveToBookmark method to move cursor to the bookmark, and then use DocumentBuider.InsertDocument method to insert another document content. For example see the following code:

Document dst = new Document(@"C:\Temp\dst.docx");
Document src = new Document(@"C:\Temp\src.docx");
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(dst);

builder.MoveToBookmark("bk");
builder.InsertDocument(src, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);

dst.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.docx");

Thanks for the quick response @alexey.noskov, I have written the code as mentioned below. It is working as per the expectation. But it is adding one extra line on each insertion, I checked on the rtf document there is no extra line present. Any option to erase that?

public void InsertRTFContentIntoBookmark(Document templateDoc, Document rtfDocument, Bookmark bookmark)
{
    DocumentBuilder documentBuilder = new DocumentBuilder(templateDoc);
    documentBuilder.MoveToBookmark(bookmark.Name);
    documentBuilder.InsertDocument(rtfDocument, ImportFormatMode.KeepSourceFormatting);
}

@naveenVdas Please try using DocumentBuilder.InsertDocumentInline method instead of DocumentBuilder.InsertDocument method.