InsertDocument not formatting correctly with OpenOffice writer

I am using Aspose.Words version 6.4.0.0.
After I insert a document using the insertdocument.txt code attached in c#.net the document opens in OpenOffice writer, but is formatted incorrectly.
Can I get this to work with Aspose.Words?
Attached are three documents:

1. insertdocument.txt = c# code from asposewrapper.
  2. word_after_insert.doc = file created using word.application, opens in OpenOffice writer.
  3. aspose_after_insert.doc = file created using aspose.words, formatted incorrercty in OpenOffice write.

Thanks!
Scott

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your template and source documents here for testing? I will check the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Also, please try using the latest version of Aspose.Words (8.0.0)

Best regards,

I attached two documents at requested. Please let me know what you find.
Thanks!
Scott

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Also, maybe the issue should be fixed in OpenOffice because MS Word shows the output document without any issues.
Best regards.

Thought I would check if this issue has been resolved???
Thanks!

Hi Scott,
I’m afraid this issue is still unresolved. We will inform you of any developments regarding it.
In the mean time I notice that if you save the document in .ODT format and then open that using OpenOffice the nested table appears correctly. If it is possible you could then use this format instead.
Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3124) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.