Inserted barcode is not visible in pdf

Hi. I’m using aspose pdf in .NET to put barcode insert pdf document. There is now error in program. PDF is growing in size. I can even read image of barcode programmatically. But when I open pdf, inserted image is invisible. This problem is limited to parts of documents. In many cases there is no problem and barcode is visible.

@timsi

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share you sample input PDF document with Barcode image. Also, please share the sample code snippet you are using. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

PdfProcessor.zip (1.9 KB)
I add part of program which insert barcode in pdf.

75701810150003.pdf (8.4 KB)
wynik75701810150003.pdf20181018_113645.pdf (77.3 KB)
I add file with problem - 75701810150003.pdf. Also there is file with barcode inside, but invisible - wynik75701810150003.pdf20181018_113645.pdf,

@timsi

Thanks for sharing sample code snippet and files.

We have tried to test the code snippet which you have shared with us and noticed that a class named BarcodeLib has missing definition. Which was why we were unable to test the scenario. Would you please share its complete definition with us so that we can try to reproduce the issue which you are facing at you side.

AsposeWithoutDll.zip (312.2 KB)
I add sample project. You should put Aspose.pdf.dll file in 18.9.0.0 version in reference folder.

@timsi

Thanks for sharing sample project.

We have tested the scenario using Aspose.PDF for .NET 18.10 and were able to notice that the barcode image was not visible in the output PDF document. We have logged this issue as PDFNET-45568 in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will look into details of the issue and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I would like ask what is status of the issue?

@timsi

Thanks for your inquiry.

I am afraid that logged issue is not yet resolved due to other pending issues in the queue which were logged prior to yours. Please note that your issue is reported under free support model where issues have low priority and are resolved on first come first serve basis unlike the paid support where issues have high priority and are resolved on urgent basis. As soon as we have some updates regarding resolution of you issue we will let you know. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.