InsertFile Performance related question

Hello Support,

This is regarding insertfile at bookmark. I have a document which has @ 1000 bookmarks and rtf files are inserted at these bookmark locations.

Currently I am looping across bookmark collection and when bookmark name matches required signature file is inserted. This is happening in sequence of bookmarks in collection.

Is there any better way so this operations becomes fast, e.g Start from End of file.I could able to start from end of file,

My assumption is that there will not be any effect as visible rendering is not happening.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Mandar

Hello Support

Any suggestion on this?

Thanks.

Regards
Mandar

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for your inquiry.

In your case, we suggest you please use LINQ Reporting Engine to insert document(rtf) into main document dynamically. You need to replace bookmarks with the doc tag. Please refer to the following article. Hope this helps you.

Inserting Documents Dynamically

Hello Tahir,

Thanks for the suggestion. Right now using it will affect quite many other components.

Simple question right now when I am inserting document at content at bookmark, Will inserting content from bottom of document enhances performance or there will not be any change.

Currently I am moving from top of document.

Regards
Mandar

Hi Mandar,

Thanks for your inquiry. The performance will be same in both cases (FindReplaceDirection.Forward and FindReplaceDirection.Backward). Please let us know if you have any more queries.