InsertHTML with Hebrew chars problem

Hi,

We have a problem using the DocumentBuilder.InsertHtml method with HTML that contains Hebrew characters.

We have HTML that contains Hebrew text. When we use InsertHtml, the word order is reverted. For example, “Hello world” ends up “world Hello” (of course, when Hebrew chars are involved).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Shay.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately Right-to-Left is not supported in HTML import/export in Aspose.Words. This is known issue #390 in our defect database.
Best regards.

1. Is there an estimated time for the fix?
    2. Is there a workaround?

Thanks.

Hello Shay!
Sorry for inconvenience. But this important task is not so easy. Would you please provide HTML fragments you are inserting into your document? First, they should contain proper RTL attributes (dir). Second they should be appropriately treated at any valid levels. I will notify you on any progress with #390. Hopefully we’ll schedule it for early 2009.
As a workaround you can set Bidi property of paragraphs that you are expected to be RTL.
Regards,

I am facing a similar issue. While my output looks good in Microsoft Word, when opening in WordPad, most of the Hebrew characters are messed up.

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately this issue is still unresolved.
Best regards.

Hi
Could you please also attach your document for testing and provide me code you are using to produce this document? I will investigate your issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Hi,

Is there a time estimation for the bug fix?

Thanks,
Shay.

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately at the moment I can’t provide you any estimate regarding this issue.
Best regards.

Hi Aspose,

I’d like to know if the bug is already fixed and if not, do you now have an estimation of when will it be fixed.

Thanks,
Shay.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, the problem is still unresolved. Currently, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding these issues.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 390) have been fixed in this update.