Inserting an image in every page of a document

How can i insert an image in every page of a document? I dont know how many pages the document will be. I want to insert an image 2 times one after another vertically on the left side of each page. How can i know a new page is being started?

Right side part will have text content. I will be creating a table with 2 columns. one column of the table will have images and next column will have text. Text will occupy many pages. Images must be placed on each page along with the text.

Eg:

Page1:

Text1

Image Text1

Text1

Image Text1

Text1

Page2:

Text1

Image Text1

Text1

Image Text1

Text1

Page layout is not stored in the document except forced page breaks. And Aspose.Words does not have a pagination engine of its own. So, you can not tell where each page begins and where it ends.

Images and text that need to be repeated on each page are better to be put in document headers or footers.

If images and text should be different on each page then you can use forced page breaks. Use DocumentBuilder.InsertBreak to do this. But you should calculate the necessary amount of information to be put on your page manually in your code, so that text or images won't be pushed to another page due to the lack of space.