Inserting an image - no transparency?

Hi there,

I have been using the sample code given here: Add Image to Existing PDF File|Aspose.PDF for Java

I am trying to insert an image with transparent background (local png file). The pdf document generated shows the image with solid, non-transparent background. Is there anything I need to set to preserve the image transparency?

I am using Aspose PDF for Android 1.5.

Hi Rex,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample image here, we will look into it and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Attached are some images I have been playing with.

Hi Rex,

Thanks for sharing the source image. I have tested the scenario and noticed image turns to solid black. So we have logged a ticket PDFANDROID-364 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

Best Regards,

Thank you for looking into that. I am looking forward to seeing the issue resolved.

Hi Rex,

As soon as the problem is resolved, we will update you within this forum thread. Your patience and comprehension is greatly appreciated in this regard.

Hey, I am just wondering if there is any update?

Hi Rex,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issue is still not resolved as we have recently noticed the reported issue and it is still pending for investigation due to other issues, already under investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as we made some progress towards issue resolution.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFANDROID-364) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Android 1.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.