Inserting Digital Signature at the BookMark in Microsoft xml word doc

I’m using aspose total trail to insert signature at the book mark location. Intially I have used aspose old version dlls: aspose word 5.2.0.0 and aspose pdf 3.6.0.2 and added to the project and imported the license and it was working for few days and later started throwing error “This document was truncated here because it was created using Aspose.Words in Evaluation Mode “ and “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.Words. Copyright 2003-2008 Aspose Pty Ltd.”*

Now I have downloaded aspose total trail and added aspose for word 17.9.0.0 and aspose for pdf 17.9.0.0 dlls to the project with temporary license and changed the code as per latest syntax below

asposeWordLicense = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“AsposeWordLicensePath”];
asposePdfLicense = ConfigurationManager.AppSettings[“AsposePdfLicensePath”];

//set the word license
        Aspose.Words.License wordsLicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
        wordsLicense.SetLicense(asposeWordLicense);

//set the pdf license
        Aspose.Pdf.License pdfLicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
        pdfLicense.SetLicense(asposePdfLicense);

But I’m unable to use latest dlls and temporary license in the project and throwing error while building the project. I could see the below entry in web.config for older aspose for word 5.2.0.0

unable to get the public key token for the latest version 17.9.0.0.

Can you please point me in the right direction how to setup aspose for total trail and add the aspose for word and pdf latest dlls in the project by importing the license correctly without any issues.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
ravi

@ravipotturu,

Thanks for contacting support.

In order to use the latest versions, please remove references of older release versions and add the latest release versions. Then please rebuild the project and hopefully it will resolve the issue. You may also try referencing the latest release versions through Nuget package.

In case you still face the same problem, please share your sample project, so that we can test the scenario in our environment. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

New Microsoft Word Document.zip (8.7 KB)

Thanks for providing instructions. I have attached the sample code below where we are converting Doctopdf using aspose total trial with temporary license.

we have used following worddoc.Saveoptions in the older version of aspose which was working fine, but it is not available in the new aspose 17.9.0.0 and even we are not getting any intellisense. can you please advise if there is any syntax change to incorporate in the code.

wordDoc.SaveOptions.ExportImagesFolder = Path.GetDirectoryName(outFile.Path);

@ravipotturu,

Thanks for your inquiry. We suggest you please check following link about migrating from earlier version of Aspose.Words.
Migrating from Earlier Versions of Aspose.Words

You are converting Word document to PDF. So, there is no need to use export image folder. The PdfSaveOptions class can be used to specify additional options when saving a document into the Pdf format.

Could you please share some more detail about your query what exact you want to achieve using Aspose.Words? We will then provide you more information on this along with code.