Inserting Excel as OLE object in PDF and PPT

Hi Team,
I have a grid which may contain 100 of columns but we can limit rows to hundred, we have to show that grid in pdf and ppt, one option that have found is converting that grid into excel and insert it into ppt as OLE object, I want to know that the same is possible for PDF or not, or does you guys have any other solution.

Please let me know. your help will be appreciated.

@Silver_Spark_1234

No such option is present in the Aspose.PDF. However, if you can please share your sample source and expected output with us, we can further investigate and share our feedback with you.

Hi Team,
Thank You for your response. Please find the attached zip file for the
Grid Sample For Aspose.zip (1.6 MB) sample of the grid which we want both in PPT and PDF. We can limit the rows of the grid to 100 or even 50. But the number of columns is the major problem we are facing.

Your help will be appreciated.

Thanks And Regards,

@Silver_Spark_1234

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you, please let me know asap.

@Silver_Spark_1234

We have checked the file that you shared. One possible solution you may adopt is to convert the Excel into PDF using Aspose.Cells and then use Page Stamp functionality of Aspose.PDF to insert the obtained PDF into the document.

Thank you For your response, will check it

A post was split to a new topic: Convert the Excel Sheet to an image with high quality