Convert the Excel Sheet to an image with high quality

Hi Team,
Have tried the mentioned solution but my team doesn’t seem to approve it, they have asked that can i take a screenshot of this whole excel worksheet with very high resolution, so that they can even zoom it and know the value of it.

I have used Sheetrender and define the imageOptions high and vertical resoluiton upto 800 but the image I am getting is extremely blurry.

Can you please hepl in that aspect or can you give some alternate solution to achieve this.

Your help is appreciated.

@Silver_Spark_1234

This requirement seems to be related with Aspose.Cells. We will be sharing our feedback with you from the perspective of Aspose.Cells shortly.

@Silver_Spark_1234
Would you like to provide your sample file and executable Console project? We will check it soon.

Hi Team,
Please find the attached sample excel file
Grid Sample For Aspose.zip (1.6 MB)

We have the liberty to reduce the number of rows to 50, but we want all the columns, as the grid is a pivot grid and if we split it in multiple pages with some 5-10 columns per page, than it creates confusion.

We want all the columns in one image, and we can zoom it.

Thanks

@Silver_Spark_1234,

Thanks for the template Excel file.

I have reviewed your file and noticed that it contains a large number of columns, extending up to column AJR. It seems unlikely that all the columns could be displayed on a single page. If you attempt to fit all the columns onto one page, the data would likely appear small and not visually appealing. I suggest opening your Excel file and adjusting the Page Setup options, such as “Fit to pages wide” or other relevant options. After making these adjustments, take a print preview of the sheet to observe how the data is displayed. It is not advisable to capture a screenshot of the entire sheet, as this is impractical even in MS Excel when attempting to do so manually.

Instead, it would be better to capture multiple images of specific ranges within the sheet. This approach would result in higher quality images and ensure that the data is displayed effectively.

Furthermore, it would be helpful if you could provide your code segment and output images (even if they have quality issues) for reference. We will review them promptly. Please note that Aspose.Cells renders a worksheet to images based on the display of the print preview of the sheet. Therefore, I recommend that you open your Excel file and use the Page Setup options to achieve the desired display of the sheet in the print preview. After making these adjustments, resave the file and provide it to us for further assistance. We will then be able to guide you on how to achieve this using Aspose.Cells APIs.