Inserting Map in Excel

In the latest version of the excel, data can be represented across geographic regions using MAP.
To do this office 365 subscription is needed.
Any help here to do the same using aspose?

@Pradab

Thanks for your query.

Please verify if you are referring to Map Charts in Office 365. Also share a sample file explaining your requirements so that we can investigate further.

Map Chart.zip (865.2 KB)
Hi,
Thanks for your response. I have attached a file which contains a map plotted to show all countries with different color based on the data.

Now the requirement is to plot this using aspose.cells. For example if I want to draw a pie chart I use series and give data range for the series and all other detail related to the chart.

How do we do this for the map?

If the explanation was not clear please get back. I will describe it more. But, In one line need to plot map in excel sheet.

Thanks,
Pradeep.A.B

@Pradab,

We have analyzed the requirement and observed that no such feature is currently available to fulfill this requirement. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a detailed analysis. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSNET-46204 - New feature to Insert Map in Excel sheet by providing map data

Please note that as it is a new feature which is introduced in latest version of Excel, so it may take time to provide similar feature in Aspose.Cells.

1 Like