Instalation Problem?

Hi,

I have a document that has a table that I populate with MailMerge.ExecuteWithRegions and also has usual mergefields in the document that I populate with MailMerge.Execute.
On my machine I installed Aspose.Word using the msi installer and It’s working ok. When I moved it on the production machine, it populates all the fields for wich I used the Execute method, but the table is not populated, it just creates a number of rows equal to the number of records but they are empty.
On the production machine I just copied the Dll and the Xml (I’m not sure I need that) to the bin directory of the application (.Net application)
So, once again, It works somehow, it populates the usual mergefields and also If I have X records returned by the query, it creates X rows in the table. I thought it might be an instalation problem because it works ok on my machine.

Please advice,
Adrian

Me again,

If it isn’t an instalation problem can you piont me the cases when such a thing might happen? I mean when it creates the corresponding number of rows in the table but it leaves them empty.

Thank you,
Adrian

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

That doesn’t seem to be an installation problem because the only thing you need for proper work is the dll (and of course a reference to this dll). Please make sure that all records in the data source you passing to ExecuteWithRegions contain correct (non-empty) values. If they do, please attach your document template and a sample code you are using for mail merge.