Installation Errors

I just downloaded the Aspose.Barcode For Reporting Services 2.6.0. I am attaching the result of the install in a PDF. Please let me know if the install was successful or if corrective action is required.

Thanks, Ron

Hello Ron,

Thank you for inquiry.

These errors are related to the Reporting Services, either Reporting Services component is not installed or Aspose.BarCode installer did not detect correct folders. In later case, please try the following.

Run the Aspose SSRS Config tool again and check if “Server Policy” and “Report Server” config file paths are loaded automatically. If not, browse manually and select the following files:

• Server Policy Config: C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server<u>MSRS10_50.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\rssrvpolicy.config
  • C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server<u>MSRS10_50.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\rsreportserver.config
The underlined folder might be different in your case, please select the appropriate one.

Also copy the Aspose.BarCode.ReportingServices.dll file from C:\Program Files (x86)\Aspose\Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services\Bin\SSRS2008 or SSRS2008R2 folder to “C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10_50.MSSQLSERVER\Reporting Services\ReportServer\bin”

The manual installation instructions are also available at http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.barcode-for-reporting-services/install-manually.html page.