Installation - reference

Hello,

After install Aspose.Cells (using the MSI installer),

When i want to add a reference in the project, i don't see the item aspose.cells in the .NET tab.

Do you know why ?

thanks ;)

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

When you install Aspose.Cells Component using its MSI intaller, by deatult the component (Aspose.Cells.dll) is copied into...Program Files\Aspose\Aspose.Cells\Bin\Net1.0 or Net2.0 folder with demos, help files etc. into the related folders and you may utlize the component Adding Reference to it in your Visual Studio.Net project. Yoy may manually browse to select the .dll file to add reference and use it in your project. For your information, the library is just copied to the folder on the machine and does not get registered.

Thank you.

Hi,

thank you for your response,

I know how to use the dll file in the project because we use the evaluation version of Aspose.Cells,

now we have buy aspose.cells but when i replace the dll with the new one, the warning sheet of evaluation version is also generated.

Do you know why ?

ps: i'm french, excuse my english ..

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Are you setting the license for Aspose.Cells and how? Well, you do need to set the license file to use the licensed version of the component.

Please check the wiki doc for your reference:

If you still find some problem, do let us know.

Thank you.

Thanks for all, it works !