Integrated Barcode System Solutions

I’m looking for guidance so that I can proceed in the right direction. I’ve condensed to just a few lines that will allow someone to see what I’m looking for. I’ll start by saying that I’m a wildlife photographer that sells his artwork photos at art shows, most of the time outdoors. I have more than 1 copy of the same photo, but the other copies might differ in size and options.

Requirements: I need a combined
hardware, software, barcode scanner system: I want to use a barcode system that
will allow me to:
Inventory stock photos for selling

Use a laptop or iPad with chip reader for scanning items being sold at craft shows

<span style=“font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>2D barcodes would be nice because they can
potentially store all the information I need with each item.

<span style=“font-size:12.0pt;line-height:115%;font-family:“Calibri”,“sans-serif”;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri;mso-fareast-theme-font:
minor-latin;mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;mso-bidi-font-family:“Times New Roman”;
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Can someone please point me in the right direction?
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>
EN-US;mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Carlos
Hi Carlos,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Aspose.BarCode is a set of API that provides functionality to develop high performance apps to generate, read and recognize 1D and 2D barcodes from image and PDF files for .NET, Java and Cloud. Please access the link for details: Aspose.BarCode. Aspose.BarCode does not offer any hardware along with barcode APIs.

Feel free to contact us in case of any query or comments.