Integration with Microsoft Report Viewer in local mode

I downloaded the trial, and tried to get it working using this example.

Integration with Microsoft Report Viewer in local mode|Aspose.PDF for Reporting Services

It doesn’t seem to work with Report Viewer 2010. Is there another example?

Hi James,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Since the release of Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.5.0, we have provided the support for Report Viewer 2010. However as per your above statement, you are facing an issue while using this feature. Can you please share the sample project and some details regarding your working environment, so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The error is:

The type or namespace name ‘IRenderingExtension’ could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

I’ve attached the sample project. I’m using Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate on Win7.

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing the resources.

I am working over this query and will get back to you soon.

Hi James,

Thanks for your patience.

Please follow the instructions specified over [Integration with MS ReportViewer 2010](http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfreportingservices/Integration+with+MS+ReportViewer+2010)

In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thank you for the sample code it worked perfectly. However, the pdf generated doesn’t look anything like the original. I’ve attached the files.

Hi James,

Can you please share the source .RDLC file so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Here is the file.

Hi James,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have
tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the same problem. For the sake
of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as
PDFREP-33228. We will investigate
this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction.

We
apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFREP-33228) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Reporting Services 2.5.1.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.