Intermittant Problem Adding Email Items To PST

Aspose Email .Net V 2.0.50727

I am getting an intermittant exception adding email items (MAPIMessage) to PST using Folder.AddMessage. Email items and code appear to be fine, as I can run it a second time and it goes to successful completion. One the error occurs on the PST, it happens for all subsequent attempts to add messages. Exception message is as follows:

Index out of range. This is a single-block configuration
Parameter name: 1

Hi Clark,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.

The latest version of Aspose.Email is Aspose.Email for .NET 2.2.0. Can you please confirm to us if you are facing the problems with this latest version of Aspose.Email? If you can share any supporting material in this regard, it will help our development team work out the issue and identify the problem. We will investigate it and assist you further.

Hi Clark,

Sorry for the little confusion. I can see that we provided you with the hotfix Aspose.Email for .NET 2.2.0.2 with runtime version 2.0.50727 and that is what you have mentioned in your post above. Please share with us any supporting material that can be helpful to reproduce this issue for further investigation.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33490) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.