Interop - pass LoadOptions on open

We are considering purchasing Aspose.Words (site OEM license) and possibly Aspose.Pdf. We will be using it via interop from C++. It does not appear possible to pass in a stream and LoadOptions to any open method (ComHelper.Open* only support a filename or a stream). Would it be possible to add support for other constructor types to the COM interop - in particular, we would like to be able to pass a stream and LoadOptions in an upcoming release?

On an unrelated note, my original username for the site (1) doesn’t work (doesn’t recognize the username and password combination), (2) is claimed to not exist when I request a password reset, and (3) is claimed to already exist when I try to create a new user with that name. It’s more than a little frustrating to have a username just created last week both exist and not exist and not be usable. Is there a way to resolve this?

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose products.

We will consider making all public API accessible from COM and scripting languages in future. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue (WORDSNET-4977) in our issue tracking system and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience. Moreover, I would suggest you please visit the following link to learn how to use Aspose.Words for .NET via COM Interop:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/Use+Aspose.Words+for+.NET+via+COM+Interop
xyzzy1223424432:

On an unrelated note, my original username for the site (1) doesn't work (doesn't recognize the username and password combination), (2) is claimed to not exist when I request a password reset, and (3) is claimed to already exist when I try to create a new user with that name. It's more than a little frustrating to have a username just created last week both exist and not exist and not be usable. Is there a way to resolve this?
I am moving your thread into Aspose.Portal forum; my colleagues who are responsible for site’s support will answer you shortly.

Best regards,

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Can you please send us the username and/or email address you used to register on the site so that we can track your account and get you a new working password.

My previous account seems to be working now. I’m fairly certain I double-checked the password etc. when I tried previously, but since it’s working now you can chalk it up to (unknown) user error. Please add this account “dbrobins” to also be notified when the above issue (WORDSNET-4977) is resolved.

Hi David,

Thanks for your request. Sure, we will keep you informed of the status of this issue and let you know via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.