Interrupted line

Here you can see that “Prozess611AnfrageAngebot” is not rendered correctly. Some lines are interrupted.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have converted the shared document to Pdf and have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0.

Could you please share to which file format you are converting your final output document? We will then provide you more information about your query.

It is a Visio-Data in an Word document. I convert it to PDF.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 14.10.0. Please check the attached image for detail. I have attached the output Pdf file with this post for your kind reference.

Hello

I’m sorry to have to say that I have found the interrupted line in this document. I use the latest Version of Aspose Word.

I attach a screenshot, that you can see it

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sharing the
detail. When the output document is opened in Adobe Acrobat with 100% zoom size. The interrupted line is not visible. However, when output Pdf is zoomed to 70% or less, the share issue appears.

For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11135. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your patience. Please note that Aspose.Words mimics the same behavior as MS Word does.

It is to inform you that our development team has completed the work on the issue (WORDSNET-11135)
and has come to a conclusion that this issue and the undesired behavior
you’re observing is actually not a bug in Aspose.Words. So, we have
closed this issue as ‘Not a Bug’. I am quoting developer comments here for your reference:

The issue appears because on low zoom factor white text background overlaps the cell border probably due to rounding.

Actually this issue appears in MS Word output too (see MWOutput.png). There is a small difference between Aspose.Words and MS Word output. In Aspose.Words output cell border is fully overlapped with text background and in MS Word output the cell border is partially overlapped. The reason is that Aspose.Words outputs cell border as a line drawn with pen and MW outputs it as a rectangle filled with brush. Also this difference appears only in Adobe Reader. In Chrome and Foxit Aspose.Words output looks the same way as MS Word output.