Invalid Colorspace error when opening it in Adobe

We are getting an error when we have generated a PDF from a excel and when we try to open it in Adobe.AsposeTesting.zip (5.9 MB)

Attached is our solution in console application
Regards

@PramodHegde,

Thanks for the samples and resource files.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your template files and code. When I opened the generated PDF file into Adobe Acrobat, it gives me invalid Colorspace error. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50661” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@PramodHegde

Encryption is not allowed in PDF/A-1a, PDF/A-1b. So the PdfSaveOptions.SecurityOptions and PdfSaveOptions.Compliance should not be set at the same time.

Hi team, thanks for resolving the issues, two more issues we found. the rows in the Summary sheet, in the notes section its not getting auto height. Sample we are ataching. also in PDF we are getting extra row, and how do we make the content in pdf to center as right now its coming in the right and when we try to give padding the header and footer issue comes.

Regards
RajivAsposeTesting.zip (5.9 MB)

@PramodHegde
The data starts with “\n” and ends with “\n”, so there are two empty rows。

Yes, but that should autofit the height

@PramodHegde,

I tested your sample code with your template files using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.4 (please try it), it works Ok and as expected. Please find attached the output files in the zipped archive for your reference.
files1.zip (86.8 KB)

If the data starts and ends with new line ("\n"), no matter you apply auto-fit rows operation, you will get space/extra row at the start and at the end. For confirmation, you may unmerge the merged cell to extend the column’s width accordingly (in MS Excel manually), then apply auto-fit row operation and you will get almost same display as per the output files by Aspose.Cells APIs.

But why this is happening for some rows, if you see the Output file, it does autofit for some rows, and some rows are not autofit.

Regards

Also how do i make the Firstpage content in pdf to center, as when i try to do so footer & header misplaces

Could you please perform the task in MS Excel manually and you will also notice the issue. Also, please highlight the issue in some screenshot to share with us. Moreover, share your expected file (you may manually accomplish the task in MS Excel). We will evaluate it further.

Share your expected PDF file, we will check it soon.

Hi Team,

Please find the expected screenshot and new one as well.
new.JPG (78.1 KB)
Old_.JPG (92.8 KB)

@PramodHegde,

Please try your scenario/case using our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.4. Please provide your current output PDF and your expected PDF (using older version). We will check it soon.

Hi Amjad,

currently we are using your latest version of 22.1, which you have asked earlier, and attaching the pdf both older as well as new one.

newer.pdf (96.1 KB)
Older.pdf (94.2 KB)

@PramodHegde,

Thanks for the PDF files.

We already found and logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-50989” for it. We found the width of auto-fitted columns is not correct if cells are merged in some cases. We will evaluate your provided files and try to incorporate the fix for it as well. We will publish a version in the next week hopefully which will address your issue.

Hi amjad,

Also when we merge from excel and when the sheet is different, aspose merge is happening over the same page with leftover space, how to control that, you can see the same attached sample

@PramodHegde,

Could you elaborate on it with samples and screenshots to show the issue. Also, provide your desired output file. This will help to evaluate your issue precisely on our end.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-50989) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi

Thanks For the quick fix, and in my previous post for the Autofit, if you see the MergedOutput.xlsx —there we have an issue—those rows are not autofitted, where some rows are autofit, some are not.
Screenshot from the sample attached.
image.png (10.2 KB)

@PramodHegde,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.5. It should fix your issue. In case you still find any issue with latest version, kindly share sample code and attach your input Excel file, current output PDF and your expected PDF. We will check it soon.