IRR Calculation evaluates to #NUM error

Hi There,

I have a sample file with IRR formula in it. When I copy range with IRR formulas in it and paste as values, target range get #NUM .

Please find attached zip file with sample code and sample file,

I am using nuget package 20.11 version for aspose cells.

If you open the file in excel, clear the contents from G2:G87 in “HealthCheck” worksheet and save. Now, run the code, it will paste the values correctly but I was hoping if you could investigate the issue and provide the resolution.

Cheers, Bhavin

@solvexia,
Could you please upload the file because it is not attached already. If attachment size is large, please upload it to some public file sharing service like Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with me. I will download the file and use it to test the scenario.

Sorry,

Please find attached zip,

Cheers, BhavinIRRFailure.zip (93.3 KB)

@solvexia,
When I open the input file in Excel 2016 before processing it, this already displays #NUM! as in attached screenshot. Could you please check if shared file is ok. #NUM.PNG (30.7 KB)

I apologize for not explaining well.

If you run the sample code and check the resultant excel output file, you will see #NUM in the target range.

Yes, the input file already has #NUM in it. But I expect the #NUM to be replaced with values in it after running the code.

@solvexia,
We have logged the issue as “CELLSNET-47778” in our database for investigations. Once we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

@solvexia,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v20.12.5 (attached).

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose.Cells20.12.5 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.12.5 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells20.12.5 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.5 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47778) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao