Is Aspose.cells 7.5.3 version compatible with SQL Server 2012?

I am using Aspose.Cell version 7.5.3. The dll (Aspose.Cells.dll) is taken from folder net2.0. Now I am working on Visual Studio 2012 with framework 4.5 and back end is SQL Server 2012. As you would know sql server 2012 installs dll of version 4 like for example I had to install System.Drawing version 4.0… I am using the dll in my CLR and deploying it on SQL 2012. I am facing issues running the clr in sql server. My question is will this aspose.cells version is compatible with SQL Server 2012?

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Aspose.Cells dll does not use any SQL feature or depends on it. It has no relation to SQL Server. Therefore the question of compatiblity of Aspose.Cells for .NET with SQL Server does not arise.

It is meant to generate or manipulate Excel spreadsheets without the need to install MS-Excel itself. The net2.0 dll can be used for any .NET framework that is equal or greater than 2.0. It can be used fine with Visual Studio 2012 and .NET framework 4.0 without any issue.

You can also see the System Requirements of Aspose.Cells in the following article.

( System Requirements|Documentation )