Is it possible to create a Table Of Contents for specific pages in existing PDF?

Hi Support team,

Is it possible to create a Table Of Contents for an existing PDF?

I need to create a hyperlinks (TOC) for specific pages only in existing PDF. No need to create chapter wise. Is there any way to create for specific pages?

Please provide a sample to create TOC with indents (child links) for existing PDF with specific pages.

Thanks & Regards,

Hema.V

Hi Hema,

Thanks for your inquiry. I’m afraid currently Aspose.Pdf doesn’t support adding TOC in exsiting PDF. However, we have already logged a similar requirement in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-33664. I’ve also linked your request to the issue id and you will be notified as soon as the feature gets available.

Moreover, as a workaround your can add a blank page at the start of existing document and add local links for desired pages as TOC.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-33864) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.3.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(2)

Hi Hema,

Thanks for your patience.

Please visit the following link for further details on how to Add TOC in existing PDF