Is it possible to create tagged Listbodyelement, LIelement, ListLabelElement in .NET?

I am trying to add dynamic List content to the existing PDF template, I want to know if it is possible to create such list using PDF for .NET. I want to create a tagged PDF. If yes could you please share an example.

Also, is it possible to identify the blank spaces at the bottom of each pages and concatenate the pages accordingly using Aspose.

Thanks in advance

@pawan052

We need to investigate further about your these specific requirements. Could you please share an expected output tagged PDF which you want to generate using the API and which contains these body and list elements?

You can concatenate PDF documents using Aspose.PDF for .NET. However, please share sample input PDFs and an expected output PDF document for our reference so that we can further look into it and share our feedback with you.

Hi Asad,

Thanks for your response.

Scenario1:
I am trying to do a POC for one of our product where we are creating tagged PDF. In the attached sample PDF, there is a bulleted list, in our case that list is dynamic and the list item count and text can vary at the run time based on the scenarios.Out2.PDF (131.6 KB)

One of the possible solution which I thought is to create all the list element dynamically through code, while trying that, I am able to create ListElement through ITaggedContent but I don’t see any extension method to create ListLIElement, ListLabelElement and ListBodyElement. Therefore, I am not able to create bulleted list dynamically I hope you understand my scenario, could you please suggest if it is possible to achieve the same. Let me know if you need more clarification.

Scenario2:
The link which you shared above is helpful for merging two pdf pages into one document but here what I am trying is that If there is blank space left in the bottom of the page 1 then some content from page2 should shift up to replace that blank space. Is it possible?

@pawan052

We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNET-50111 in our issue tracking system in order to analyze your requirements for first scenario. We will further check whether they are feasible and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are afraid that this may not be possible as there are certain limitations due to specific structure of PDF documents. However, please let us know in case you are able to do same using Adobe Reader and share the steps how you achieved it. We will log a feature request in our issue tracking system and share the ID with you.