Is it possible to dynamically create references based on Word content?

Hello, we are using |Aspose.Words 9.5.0.0 (and we are in a process of purchasing a v15.10) and we have a challenge that we cannot figure out.

Is it possible (and how?) to create word content that will dynamically reference to points/paragraphs in it?

What I mean is: you have to print an agreement.
The agreement will contain paragraphs or listed items based on a choice made by customer.
We want to prepare a document that will contain only valid paragraphs/listed items AND to be able to reference to those elements in agreement’s content somewhere.

For example: full list of elements and paragraph:
I. List of goods
  1. Car
  2. House
  3. House 2
but customer checked positions 1 and 2, so the list for him looks like
  1. Car
  2. House

We would like to be able to create document with sentence "Customer will deliver acts of ownership of goods listed in PARAGRAPH I points 1 and 2."

Please note, that Paragraph I can be paragraph II or any number/letter.

Thank you in advance

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for your inquiry. The operations, that you can perform on documents using MS Word, can also be performed using Aspose.Words programmatically. Could you please attach your input and expected documents here for our reference. We will investigate the structure of your expected document as to how you want your final output be generated like. You can create expected document using Microsoft Word. We will then provide you code to achieve the same using Aspose.Words.

Best regards,