We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Is it possible to fill MailMessage headers with X.400 format?

I have some email header information from a LotusNotes NotesDocument that I am trying to stuff into a MailMessage (and/or MapiMessage). If I set the follow fields below, Aspose.Email throws an exception because it is not a valid email address.

string val = “CN=Jennifer Peabody/OU=SAN/OU=NA/O=EURORSCG”;
MailMessage mail = new MailMessage();
mail.To = val;

How would I setup a MailMessage (and/or MapiMessage) if some of my email addresses are the X.400 format?

I guess it may not be possible since the mapping is on the Exchange server?

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I am afraid, X.400 email address format is not supported by the Aspose.Email component. Therefore, you have to supply the email address in SMTP format for both MapiMessage and MailMessage classes.

Regards,

Hi Babar,

I have the same issue. It’s been 4 years since the last post about this issue. Is it possible to do the same now? I want to convert the format of “From” to X.400 format? If it is possible, can you please provide details of how to do the same?

Regards,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Your query is replied [here](https://forum.aspose.com/t/23236) in your separate thread on this issue. It is logged for investigation. Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.