Is there a bug in retrieving currency formatted cell?

Hi,

I currently face a problem that seems to be related to the format of a cell when it has currency (my settings is currency as EURO).

When I convert an XLS file to PDF with cells formatted in euro, the transformation fails with an unsupported format for the cell. If I format the cell as number (and not anymore currency), the transformation does not fail.

How can I handle this problem ? Do I have to change the way I define the format of my cell ?

Thank you

Boris

Hi,

It is working fine !

Thank you for your quick answer ! Why isn’t this version visible when you go to the download section ? The latest visible is 7.0.1.

Boris

Hi,

Well the version v7.0.1.6 is not an official release but you can use this hot fix for your production server for your requirements as long as you wish; it will behave like an official release, it contains all the full fledged features/functionality. It is an intermediate kind of version which is provided as a fix against some bugs and new features/enhancements. Normally, a bug fix version is posted in the support forums for our clients. Moreover, it is to be noted that our next official release (which is due within a week) would include all the functionality of the previous fixes (including the latest one too).

Thank you.

Hi,

Please provide us your source xls/xlsx file which you are converting to pdf and the sample code replicating the problem. We will investigate it and help you asap.

Please also try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.0.1.6
and see if it could resolve your problem.