Is there a property to allow viewing the entire contents of a cell?

Greetings,

In excel, if a cell contains text that is larger than the area of the cell, it will display the text until it encounters another cell with text in it.

In the Aspose.Grid, only the text that fits in the cell's area will be displayed.

Is there a property that can be set to display text the way Excel displays text?

Thanks,

Chris Powell

Hi Chris,

This feature is not supported currently. I will implement it in future.

Greetings,

Great. Do you have a time frame on this?
Its not a hugely important feature, but I need something to tell my
Project Manager. I’m sure you know the feeling.

Thanks,

Chris Powell

First, I will implement the feature of "select multiple cells using shift key" in 3 days, and implement the feature of "mouse drag scrolling cells" in next week.

After finished "mouse drag scrolling cells" , I will implement this feature in a week.

Are you satisfied with this?

Greetings,

That is more than satisfactory. Thank you for your tremendous effort.

Chris Powell

Hi Chris,

I implemented "Mouse drag scrolling" feature. Please try v1.7.1.10 in attachment.

Next, I will implement 3 features: "Extend no wrap text ", "vertical text" and "zoom". Maybe it costs more than one or two weeks.

Greetings,

I haven't had a chance to test out this version quite yet. We've been busy with a release candiate with our client all week, and didn't think introducing an untested version of the control would be a good idea at that point.

I will be testing it out in the next week or so. As soon as I've given it a try, I'll let you know how it went.

Thanks,

Chris Powell