Is there a way to differentiate between older messages of an e-mail thread using Aspose.Email?

Dear Aspose Team,

I would like to read MSG files that contain multiple reply rounds of a conversations.

Is there a way using the API to separate parts of the long full mail into smaller pieces that were the individual mails replying to one another?

For example I have a mail like this:

To:X
Subject: Re:Re:AW: Test mail

EmailBody01

>>To:Y
>>From: X
>>Subject: Re:AW: Test mail
>>EmailBody02

And the goal would be to get a message that contains only EmailBody01, and another one with EmailBody01, both having the correct headers and such.

I know that reply mails can be constructed with Aspose. The questions can it do the reverse to this? And if so, how robust it is? There are many ‘standard’ ways to construct a reply message. Can Aspose handle some of these?

Thank you for your answer in advance.

Best regards,

Gergely Vándor

Hi Gergely,

Thank for posting your inquiry.

At present, there is no such feature available as reverse of composing a message reply. Due to the diverse option of many standards available for constructing a reply message, we need to check if provision of such a feature is possible. We’ll update you here once we get some information in this regard.

Hi Gergely,

We have forwarded your request to our Product team via issue id: EMAILNET-28689 and will update you here once there is some information available in this regard.