Is there a way to export tasks to Excel?

Is there a way to export tasks to Excel?

Hi Felipe,

Sorry, this feature is not available at the moment but a request in this regard has been logged into our issue tracking system as TASKS-33126. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

At this point, I do worry when a new request has been added to Tasks (Tasks-33126) when the basic capabilities of the product are not available. Should Aspose.Tasks create Excel files?

There are alternatives that don't require waiting. I have various components that save to Excel now. I have found it very easy to navigate the current task structure in Aspose.Tasks and dump them to excel using another component.

So, as an alternative Aspose.Cells already creates Excel files. So, it's a question of reading a file using Aspose.Tasks and then writing these tasks into an Aspose.Cells workbook and saving it. (I've not used Aspose.Cells - however, I create Excel files using other components that do).

It looks like aspose.cells also can save the files as a PDF ...

Regards, Bruce

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33126) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.