Is there any J2ME based BARCODE generating component?

We at Cognizant need to evaluate J2ME based BARCODE generating component for a US based Customer project.

Is there any J2ME based Barcode Generating component offered from Aspose?

If yes, then We want to test your evaluation version for generating 1D Barcode using Code 39 and Code 128 (both with checksum). If we are satisfied with the performance of the component, we intend to purchase Enterprise License for development and deployment.

Please provide a link to download the evaluation version that suits the above mentioned requirement.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Aspose.BarCode for J2ME is currently under development/testing phase. We have plans to release it in near future. We will notify you when it is released.

Another related query -

Do you have any different J2ME based Barcode image recognition component? Or your current development also includes this feature?

Hi,

The component will include both barcode generation and recognition features.

Aspose.BarCode for Java with J2ME support is now available at this location.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

Hi ,

I have tried to Run this Application using Blackberry JDE 5 .

But I am not able to test the application because while running the application is not loaded in the Blackberry simulator .

Please suggest

We are facing problems in using the Aspose.BarCode.J2ME.jar in our application.

We are using Blackberry JDE 5.0 for the development. We have created a library project using the Aspose.BarCode.J2ME.jar and build our application successfully. But while we are lunching the application in a Blackberry Simulator we are gerrting the following linking error -

Starting Webservice_EPCReport

VM:LINK Library

Module 'Library' has verification error 1111 at offset 2258

Linker error: 'VerifyError' for Library

Module 'Library' has verification error 1111 at offset 2258

Linker error: 'VerifyError' for Webservice_EPCReport

Can you please suggest what to do?