Is there any limit/restrictions on the `aspose.pdf`?

Hello team

I was using this library for Checking PDF file Signatures. Is this library free to use ? is there any restrictions ?

If there is any limitations, please let me know. i wish to use this library for local file checks. Is it completely free ???

The below is the code snippet.

regards
Suman

import aspose.pdf as ap  
pdfSign = ap.facades.PdfFileSignature()  
pdfSign.bind_pdf("my_document.pdf")

@gsumanachary24,

Please note, trial/evaluation versions are not allowed on production server, you would require to have valid license accordingly. Evaluation versions are only for testing purpose and cannot be used professionally. See the documents in the section for your reference.
Legal - About - aspose.com.

Moreover, please check the limits when using the Aspose.PDF for Python via .NET in evaluation mode for your reference.

• PDF created with an evaluation watermark. The evaluation version of Aspose.PDF for Python provides full product functionality, but all the pages in the generated PDF documents are watermarked with e.g. “Evaluation Only. Created with Aspose.PDF. Copyright 2002-2020 Aspose Pty Ltd” at the top.

See the document on licensing for your reference.

If you want to test Aspose.PDF without the evaluation version limitations, you can also request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?