Is there any option to Add CAGR line in the chart generated in exported ppt

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Slides in one of our web project for quite some time. We used it to generate PPT on the fly with the editable charts in those PPTs.

With the editable charts, we are required to add a CAGR line. The CAGR line will represent the Compound Annual Growth Rate of the data points in the chart.

Is there a way to add a CAGR line in the chart. Is it possible to display only one data point for the CAGR line in the PPT. Will it be possible, if the end user change the underlying data of the chart, CAGR line and its values should be automatically re-evaluated and the CAGR line along with the data label should be automatically re-adjusted in the chart.

Thanks

Hi Vishal,

I have observed your comments. Please visit this thread link for more details. This will help you to achieve requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for your reply.

We need to display CAGR line only on Primary axis and there is no scope of secondary y-Axis and also we need to display one data label for CAGR value which will be calculated based on start and end data point of the line.

In the attached screenshot of two different chart PPTs, first displaying declining CAGR line with -21%. When i change data for the year 2013 then CAGR should update automatically like in second screenshot (CAGR with +4%). Currently it is not possible in the same PPT. Does aspose provide any add on to achieve this automatically change in CAGR line based on change in data excel values.

Thanks

Hi Vishal,

We are looking into this. We will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Vishal,

Can you please share desired result in form of presentation so that we can further investigate to help you out.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

We want the dynamic label for CAGR value, which will change on changing data in the excel. In the attached ppt (CAGR with No change in data) the CAGR line is displayed and rate value (CAGR +6.8%) for this is displayed in the custom label above CAGR line. Currently when we change the data for CAGR series in the excel, CAGR line get updated but not the value of the custom label as displayed in the second attached ppt(CAGR Declining with change in data). So is their any way by which we can change the custom label values on changing data in the excel.

Thanks

Hi Vishal,

I have discussed your requirements with our product team. I like to inform that there is no object of Cagr line in PowerPoint. Aspose.Slides offers to add trend lines in chart. Please visit this documentation to add trend lines in chart.

Best Regards,

Hi Adnan,

Thanks for the info.
Further the link shared by you for trend lines redirecting to the same page. Please share the correct URL.
Thanks

Hi Vishal,

Please accept my apology. Please visit this link for more details.

Best Regards,