Is there any performance issue when converting pdf to html throw a multiprocessing?

Hi,
we are a paid licensed customer. We are facing some pdf to html file quality problems. Like: When we convert PDF to HTML using Python multiprocessing (20 files in every 60) some converted files each time words are split into characters.
it suppose to be like

<div>Analysis</div>

But converting :

<div>A</div>
<div>n</div>
<div>a</div>
<div>l</div>
<div>y</div>
<div>s</div>
<div>i</div>
<div>s</div>

Sometimes when we are doing a sequential process means one by one, it’s good. sometimes not.

My questions are:

• Is there any API call limitation? (for example, aspose-pdf the library can handle 3 requests every second)
  • Is there any performance issue if I run this script for 30 days?
    In my case, I saw that after a few days, the script crashed because of converting PDF to HTML.

My system:
RAM: 24 GB
CPUs: 8
apposed: Python via.Net
version: 23.3 and 23.7 (I tried)

Thanks,
Md Shaedul Islam

@Md_Shaedul_Islam

There are no such limitations in Aspose.PDF. However, you need to make sure that only one document is accessed by one thread. In other words, one thread should access only one document at a time for conversion or any other modification you are doing.

You can share your sample PDF with us along with complete code snippet for investigation. We will log an investigation ticket and share the ID with you.