Is there anyway to confirm if certain text spans multiple rows?

I have created a rectangle like this

var shape = slide.Shapes.AddAutoShape(ShapeType.Rectangle, left, top, width, height);

and I am now adding text inside the rectangle. I need to determine if certain text fits on a single line. Originally I have been cropping based on length of string and font size but i realized that depending on the font that some characters are wider than others so i need a more deterministic way to seeing if certain text fits on a single line or wraps to the next line.

Is there anyway in aspose.slides for .net to do such a check? I am on the latest version 14.7. Also, as a note, I want to keep the same fontsize. (not resize to fit shape) and also don’t want to keep fixed size of shape (not have shape expand width to fit text on one line)

Hi Adam,

Thank you for the details.

Currently, your requested feature is not supported in Aspose.Slides for .NET. A new feature request has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35752. Our development team will further look into it for implementation. We will notify you via this forum thread regarding any updates.

Thanks & Regards,