Is there support for content controls yet

I saw some older posts that indicate there is currently no support for content controls, I was wondering if suport has been incorporated yet. We are interested in your product for use with data merge process we have with word templates. Unfortunately, we have thousands of existing templates that use content control.
If you do not support content control, do you have any other suggestions for insert html. Currently I have been sucessful with the following:

// Aspose.Words.Document asposeDoc = new Aspose.Words.Document(strOutputFile);
// Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder builder = new Aspose.Words.DocumentBuilder(asposeDoc);
// builder.MoveToBookmark("Determination");
// builder.InsertHtml(dsReviewData.Tables[0].Rows[0]["Determination"].ToString());
// asposeDoc.Save(strOutputFile);

But this would require us to change all of our templates and replace the content control with bookmarks.
Reply to kbelskie@ehrdocs.com
484-567-5126

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words does not support Structured Document Tags (Content Controls). Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as this feature is available.
Best regards.

Hello Alexei,

Can you please add me to the notification list for this feature? I am interested of it’s support in the Java version of Words.

Also, can you give me an estimate about the release date? Not necessarily a fixed date, but also a time span would be helpful (a couple of days, weeks, in the next month, this year etc.).

Thank you,
Sorin

Hello Sorin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported. Hopefully, this feature will be supported somewhere in the end of this year, but I cannot provide you a more solid estimate at the moment.
Best regards,

Hello AndreyN,

Can you please also add me to the notification list for this feature?

Is currently any more precise estimation about the release date? Is it still in the end of this year (2010)?

Best regards,
Bartłomiej Chojnowski

Hello Bartłomiej,

Thanks for your inquiry. Supporting Content Controls (Structured Document Tags) in DOCX is scheduled on the end of this month. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

Hi,

I just wanted to confirm if the estimate for releasing a fix for this issue is still end of this month (August 2010).

This is a critical issue in our application, so we’re desperately looking forward to getting a fix.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. This feature will be available in the next version of Aspose.Words, which comes out in few weeks. We will notify you.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4295) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(39)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan