Is Visual Studio 2012 supported

Does this control work with Report Designer in Visual Studio 2012? Kind of a pre-sales question.

Just an update...

I have installed version 5.7 (eval version) on my 2008 R2 server where Visual Studio 2012 is also installed. FYI, this is NOT my SQL server. Reporting services is installed on another machine.

I've followed the instructions to register the component, but it does not show in the tool box. As an aside, your instructions mirror several other products I've tried and I seem to keep coming back to being unable to get a custom control to load in the tool box. If you have any insight, I would certainly appreciate it; all the other have simply said they do not support VS 2012.

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. We already have logged an investigation to check the support of Aspose.BarCode for Reporting Services for Visual Studio 2012. I have logged this task as BARCODREP-33140 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Second, it would be great if you can share details regarding project type and error message etc. We will take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-33140) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(1)