ISBLANK calculating as true if referenced cell is part of a dynamic array that has shrunk

Hi Aspose Team,

I am using aspose to take a workbook and refresh it by calling workbook.calculateFormula() then workbook.refreshDynamicArrayFormulas(). i have run across this issue where if a formula that was calculated is a dynamic array formula and the size of the array has shrunk during the calculation, any ISBLANK() formula that references the cells that were removed from the dynamic array formula still return true. I attached 2 excel files one called ifIsBlank which has a dynamic array formula that has 10 rows, i also attached the resulting file when refreshed which shows the dynamic array having shrunk to only 3 rows but the IF(ISBLANK()) formulas still show as true for 10 rows.
ifIsBlank.zip (21.2 KB)

@ecarrillo,

I tested your scenario/case a bit using the following sample code with latest version, Aspose.Cells for .NET v23.11, it works and I do not find your mentioned issue where dynamic array shrunk to only 3 rows.
e.g.
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("g:\\test2\\ifIsBlank.xlsx");
workbook.CalculateFormula();
workbook.RefreshDynamicArrayFormulas(true);
workbook.Save("g:\\test2\\out1.xlsx");

Please find attached the output Excel file for your reference.
out1.zip (10.9 KB)

If you still find any issue, kindly do provide more details and sample code snippet to reproduce the issue on our end, we will check it soon.

Thanks for the quick response.

After looking at my project it seems it was using an older version of aspose (23.8). updating to v23.11 fixed the issue.

@ecarrillo,

You are welcome. And, good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new version.