We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

IsFirstParagraph no longer working

Recently upgraded to latest version of aspose and now code that builds a pdf no longer has page breaks:

For each ....

p.PositioningType = Aspose.Pdf.PositioningType.PageRelative
p.Left = iLeftLoc
p.Top = iTopLoc
p.IsFirstParagraph = True
sec1.Paragraphs.Add(p)

Each one of my fields are all on top of each other - rather than each on its own page.... Any suggestions? Thanks!!!

Hello Angela,

I've tested the scenario and I'm able to notice the same problem. I've logged it as PDFNET-13097 in our issue tracking system. We're looking into the details of this problem and will keep you updated with the status of correction, within this same forum thread.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Angela,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

After initially studying the issue, we've concluded that when paragraph is set as PositioningType.PageRelative it's treated as a floating paragraph, and I'm afraid IsFirstParagraph don't effect the floating paragraphs any more.

As a workaround please avoid using the PageRelative positioning or you can use PositioningType.Auto but I'm not sure if it can completely resolve your problem. Because in a simple test over my end, its working correctly.

We apologize for your inconvenience.