IsLandscape property is not working

We are using following code:

Aspose.Pdf.Pdf lobjPdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
lobjPdf.IsLandscape = true;
Aspose.Pdf.Section lobjSection = lobjPdf.Sections.Add();
lobjPdf.Sections.Add(lobjSection);
lobjSection.IsLandscape = true;

but in print preview of generated pdf its showing potrait.

we are using .NET 1.1 and aspose.pdf.

Hello Aneesh,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I’ve tested the scenario and as per my observation, the document seems to be in Landscape mode. If you select the PageSetup option from Adobe Reader, you will notice that the Page Orientation is by default selected as Landscape. More along, if Adobe Acrobat professional is installed over your system and you select the properties for Acrobat Distiller, you’ll notice that Page Orientation is selected as Landscape. Same is the case with Microsoft Office Document Image writer. If you selected printing properties for it, Landscape is selected as default page Orientation. For further understating, please take a look over the attached screenshots.

Hi

I agree with your comments, but in my system and in my client's machine the generated pdf is showing portrait as selected option.

My client needs Landscape as selected option in the generated PDF. Please let us know if there is anyway by which we can make Landscape as selected.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Aneesh,

Sorry for replying you late.

I'm sorry to inform you that we might not be able to support this feature because its related to Adobe Reader or the software displaying the PDF.

We apologize for your inconvenience.