isListItem() method which return True when the paragraph is an item in a bulleted or numbered list is not working

Hi Team,

I am using aspose.word and I am creating a standalone java application which is taking a Word file and reading it .Attached are the standalone java source code which i tried and a word file which is provided to java applications.

Issue:
  • isListItem should return true if there is bulleted or numbered list ,but is returning false when word file have bullets or numbered list.
  • I have tried with two ways : ListFormat and Paragraph classes.The issue is there with both of them.
  • I Have tried with aspose created word doc as well.The issue is still there.

Please rectify the java code,if there’s somethng missing or I am going the wrong way.If the code is fine.Please check at your end and let me know.

Appreciate for soon reply.Kindly treat this as urgent.

Thanks
Sonam Arora

Hi Sonam,

Thanks for your inquiry. Perhaps, you are using an older version of Aspose.Words; as with Aspose.Words v14.4.1.0, I am unable to reproduce this problem on my side. Please check the attached images for detail. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.4.1.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. I hope, this will help.